Our next Find Your Moose conference coming up on September 7 & 8 in Chicago. It’s two days of learning, sharing, and connecting with other software developers and consultants who are facing the same challenges you face launching, building, and growing a successful and fulfilling small business. You’ll not only walk away from Find Your Moose inspired and energized, you’ll also have a new toolbox filled with techniques for dramatic improvement in your work.
- You’ll learn how to price your services in a way that could double or even triple your income.
- You’ll learn how to set goals for your business and your finances, along with what you should be focusing on for retirement and investment planning.
- You’ll learn how to better understand your clients and implement user centered design and A/B testing to create better solutions.
- You’ll learn how to better manage your work portfolio and your team to maximize efficiency and your bottom line.
- You’ll learn how to increase sales and hire the right people as your business grows.
- You’ll learn how to recognize the kind of thinking that is holding you back and align your passions with what you do, so you can truly enjoy your work.
Find Your Moose is a business conference for software developers. Technical conferences are awesome for learning hard skills and becoming faster and more efficient in your area of technical expertise. But regardless of how technically awesome you or your team are, you could still be leaving money on the table, missing opportunities for growth, or frankly, not really enjoying what you do every day.
Find Your Moose is about learning new business skills that you can begin to implement right away. It’s about taking care of your business, so you can maximize the effectiveness and value of your technical expertise. It’s about finding the solutions to your business problems that may have eluded you like the moose that eluded Molly after three trips to Alaska! Molly never did find a real live Moose, but you can find the elusive solutions to your work challenges.
Our early bird registration saves you $200, but it ends really soon on July 31st. If you’re an Elusive Moose member you can knock off another $100. Elusive Moose memberships are less than $17 a month and give you access to all of our conference videos from this year and last year, plus access to our our expert video interview series, our members Only Facebook group, and much more.
If you’re not a member click here and sign up! When you do, you’ll get a promo code that you can use when you go to FindYourMoose.com to learn all about the conference and to register at the special member price. If you’re already a member, the promo code is on your account page when you’re logged in to the site. Can you come to the conference without being a member? Absolutely. Go to FindYourMoose.com for all of the conference details.
Can’t wait to see you in Chicago on September 7th & 8th for Find Your Moose 2016.